 General / 44065
    Re: New colors and other info (ATTN JAKE) —Ken Nagel
   (...) I never attacked Jake just the unwarrented defence that has mounted. My points revisited. There is no excuse for the service rep who chose to lie to me when I called LEGO. As I mentioned to start Jake is absent not because Jake is a bad man, (...) (21 years ago, 22-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: New colors and other info (ATTN JAKE) —Tim Courtney
   (...) I talk to my best friend in Iraq online all the time - it sure is strange. We nearly stopped writing letters back and forth cause he's on M$N a couple nights a week! -Tim (21 years ago, 22-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, FTX)