 General / 44025
Re: New colors and other info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 21 Nov 2003 15:32:32 GMT

Jake,

Thank-you for your response. But this situation is positively ludicrous. Color standards are every bit a part of the Lego system as stud diameter, etc.. I find it difficult to believe that a focus group specifically fingered the greys as not being “bright” enough. Perhaps the darker grey could be called muddy but the light grey is already fairly neutral density. Are you sure this wasn’t a general comment about the product line (many sets over the last few years have used a lot of neutral colors) that was mis-interprited?

How is my son supposed to mix the parts from his sets now? TLG needs to remember that it is the system that is its biggest selling point... and not focus on selling individual sets.
  1. Brian Williams