 General / 44018
Re: Petition against permanent color changes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 21 Nov 2003 14:12:59 GMT

In lugnet.general, Aaron West wrote:

...they are realistic and
represent fantasy creations very well...

For some reason that struck me as an odd statement :)

o well.

Add my name to the list as well. Allister McLaren - Age 34, and breeding a crop
of little Lego fans. (2 and counting)