 General / 43921
43920  |  43922
Subject:
Grey element exchange program
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 20 Nov 2003 09:25:29 GMT

Four words lego may think about "GREY ELEMENT EXCHANGE PROGRAM"

now I don't have a problem with neo or new colours but when you get rid of your
basic's what do you have ,hey really come on it's like saying I'am  really sick
of the way the the periodic table is and saying we don't need carbon or helium
will just get rid of them and replace them with newer better version ,yer ...
right... What carbon Ver 2.1.0 okay.

Is this a free service that Lego should be investing in.
trade in your old grey for neo grey no qoestion asked. Say did some ask for old grey shore no problemo with the amount of old grey elements we can try and give you what you want (at a small price)   Given the number of people this has, well to be it nicely p@!#$ed off some people .

Example 1)

I buy your product not one or two sets or things at a time I buy X or Y amount
of one set, say I buy 3 sets of  4558 metroliner (you know the set we lego fans
***** and ***** so much so about  having back that lego reissued it. And also as
another example.

Example 2 because it mainly contained which colour ????? um a WHITE? no,

is it BLACK????

getting warmer,is it neo grey???

NO,NO,NO,....

It's light grey,L.I.G.H.T G.R.E.Y,GREY,G.R.E.Y,grey!

why do I spend over AU$700 on 3x 4558 ((with tourist car) thats six sets) now
they will be a different shade of GREY...to the other 4558 that I own as well as
other thing e.g. habour plates .Am I  THAT stupid have I been taken for a ride,
by a number one market leader of  childrens toys, who are number ONE only cause
there is no one wanting to fight them (megablocks is the one off) No I believe
that maybe there just like other global companies who want to keep there brand
loyalty.

I ,believe, if they (lego) really want to help the AFOL they would at least ask
us for our opinion on a matter this big. Other than paying big bananas on bulk
lego brand crap like I have over the years and I know I am not the only one
,that they have the hid to turn around and stab you in the back like this.

This is even more so in Australia not austria ,who I must say that when the
conversion of 12v to 9v took place in 1990-91 that lego in Austria was so sorry
about the new system that customers could exchange there rail,motors,and if need
be cars,wagon and locos from 12v to 9v.

Will lego act on past acts ????

Eli-----