 General / 439
438  |  440
Subject:
Target Halloween buckets.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 1 Nov 1998 19:11:55 GMT

I was at my local Target at 8:00am and there was a mad rush of people snapping
up all of the clearance stuff.  I then went to four more Targets that make a
nice circle back to my house (I was gone a total of an hour and a half), by
the time a got to the last Target the Halloween shelves were bare.

Only two of the five stores had any buckets left (I saw several people
checking out with them at a couple f the stores that were sold out),  I
managed to pick up 33 buckets in all, I was hoping for 40.  They were priced
at $4.99 each.

--
Scott Smallbeck
materiel@halcyon.com