 General / 43894
    Re: Why I support LEGO through thick and thin. —Burkhard Schloemer
   Nathan, your loyalty is admirable and stupid as well. It also has an almost german quality. As a German I appreciate that. But I'm afraid it won't do you any good. LEGO isn't the "let's just produce good toys" family shop anymore, it has become an (...) (21 years ago, 20-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

        Re: Why I support LEGO through thick and thin. —Nathan Wells
     (...) All I have to say is: I disagree. I will always support LEGO. I supported them through Bionicle and Galidor (ack!) and a little matter of color change won't stop me. LIVE LONG AND PROSPER LEGO!! Lord of the LEGO One Brick to Rule Them All! (21 years ago, 20-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

        Re: Why I support LEGO through thick and thin. —Mark de Kock
   (...) Okaaaay.. that is your twist on it. (Cup is half empty?) Here's my twist: because LEGO/TLG/TLC is focussed on earning money, it now IS earning money again. And this in turn is a positive thing for the future of the company. And if the company (...) (21 years ago, 20-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)