 General / 43847
    Seriously... —Richard Marchetti
   "Now, I had heard that word at least ten times a day from my old man. My father worked in profanity the way other artists might work in oils or clay. It was his true medium." -- Jean Shepherd, "A Christmas Story" (a.k.a. "In God We Trust: All Others (...) (21 years ago, 19-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

        Re: Seriously... Todd Lehman
   Richard, Until further notice, your posting privileges on LUGNET are limited to the .admin.general group. As I'm sure you are aware, what you posted on the other thread was a clear violation of LUGNET's discussion group ToS. Your opinions about Jon (...) (21 years ago, 20-Nov-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.general, FTX)