 General / 43847
  Seriously...

"Now, I had heard that word at least ten times a day from my old man. My father worked in profanity the way other artists might work in oils or clay. It was his true medium." -- Jean Shepherd, "A Christmas Story" (a.k.a. "In God We Trust: All Others (...) (21 years ago, 19-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Seriously...

Richard, Until further notice, your posting privileges on LUGNET are limited to the .admin.general group. As I'm sure you are aware, what you posted on the other thread was a clear violation of LUGNET's discussion group ToS. Your opinions about Jon (...) (21 years ago, 20-Nov-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.general, FTX)