 General / 43832
Re: New colors and other info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 2003 21:05:18 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Jake McKee wrote:
   Wow, it’s been a busy couple of days on LUGNET! My inbox, phone, and Instant Messenger have been going nuts with questions!

There have been a great many posts, speculations, comments, and feedback about two different issues. We wanted to make sure we had the best and most accurate information possible before getting back to you – we didn’t want to contribute to unnecessary speculation and rumors in the absence of the facts.

snipped out

   Hope this helps!

Jake

---
Jake McKee
Community Liason
LEGO Community Development

First, “Thank You.” I appreciate that you’ve done some researching for us and share much the same opinions already expressed.

Now, I’ve got this idea but I honestly don’t know if it would work so maybe someone out there could help me.

What about exposing the new colored bricks to a UV light source (aka “black light”) in an enclosed space? Could that be used to alter the dye’s color?

Adr.