 General / 43780
    Re: New colors and other info —Bruce Schlickbernd
   (...) Thank heavens I'm from San Gabriel Valley, Brucey-Wan. :-) And I'm with Leonard - it's a sick joke on Lego's part if the picture he posted is correct. All we can do is hope that it will go the way of Gallidor as quickly as possible. (...) (21 years ago, 19-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: New colors and other info —Bruce Hietbrink
   (...) Hey Bruce S., I didn't reallize you were also local. Is there a requirement that all AFOLs named Bruce live in Southern California? Bruce (Hietbrink, not Lowell or Schlickbernd) (21 years ago, 19-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, FTX)