 General / 4378
    Re: Set on James Mathis' site (was Re: See Silver Construction Worker Keychain) —Scott Edward Sanburn
   I think most of those yellow pieces came from here: (URL) think they did make them in yellow in other sets, as well. I will see... Scott Sanburn (...) (25 years ago, 28-May-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Set on James Mathis' site (was Re: See Silver Construction Worker Keychain) —Frank Filz
   (...) inventory for this set - it's a nice set for parts when I got a horde for $9.99 ea at KB Toys). (...) (25 years ago, 28-May-99, to lugnet.general)