 General / 43773
    Re: New colors and other info —Leonard Hoffman
   (...) Jake, Any responce to this picture? (URL) tell me this is some wacky joke. hmf. -Lenny (21 years ago, 19-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)

        Re: New colors and other info —Benjamin Medinets
     (...) Its really a sick joke! I was very hopefull when there were castles on the agenda....now I know that I can wait for a bit before spending a bit of cash.... however there still a few 2003 sets that I am still interested in.... perhaps a Dragon (...) (21 years ago, 19-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)

        Re: New colors and other info —Jeff Szklennik
   In lugnet.general, Leonard Hoffman wrote: SNIP (...) well at least it appears the arm redesign allows traditional pieces to be attatched. Jeff (21 years ago, 19-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)