 General / 43736
Re: Petition against permanent color changes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 2003 08:00:39 GMT

The color change is a great evil...come to your senses Lego and stop this
blasphemy.  Get rid of this "new coke" and give me my orignial recipe.  I need
it bad baby...I'm jonesin' for a fix...and those crack-dealers on bricklink are
gonna up the price on the old stuff.  Stop the madness now.

OnDrew Hartigan, 20
Chris Maddison, 21
Steve Coaller, 38
  Keith Goldman, 30