 General / 43735
    Re: New colors and other info —Anthony Sava
   (...) These aren't the sets you're looking for. --Anthony (21 years ago, 19-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: New colors and other info —A. Mark Wilburn
   (...) LOL! All kidding aside... I actually prefer the non-yellowness of the new greys, and I only wish they'd come out sooner (before I stockpiled wings and wedgeplates). However, I do think it's important to keep the old grey handy for matching (...) (21 years ago, 19-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, FTX)