 General / 43693
  Re: New colors and other info

(...) Hello All, Many thanks Jake for your efforts on giving us an appropriate and accurate (as far as possible for now) response to our deepest fears. Now, Dear Lego Unfortunately, my fears became true. I really *don't* understand the reasons (...) (21 years ago, 19-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: New colors and other info

(...) Jake, I just want to speak up and tell you that I'm not among all the hysterical folks that seem to think the sky is falling in because a few of the colors have changed (I'm not pointing fingers, that's just a general statement based on the 40 (...) (21 years ago, 19-Nov-03, to lugnet.general)