 General / 43664
    Re: New colors and other info —Joel Hoornbeek
   <snip> (...) Thanks for the info, Jake. If all new sets are produced with new colors, does that mean that any future Legends sets will use the new colors? I'm assuming it does. For some reason, I can't really get excited about the fact that future (...) (21 years ago, 18-Nov-03, to lugnet.general)

        Re: New colors and other info Jake McKee
     (...) From what I understand, anything rolling off the line from now on (possible exceptions from previous post excluded) would be in the new colors. (...) Jake --- Jake McKee Community Liason LEGO Community Development (21 years ago, 18-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, FTX)

         Re: New colors and other info —Thomas Stangl
     It sounds to me like all the ISS that are left are going to disappear off the shelves. Is there any way to know before buying a set whether it uses the new or old greys? It would really suck to spend $300 on an ISS only to find it used the new (...) (21 years ago, 19-Nov-03, to lugnet.general)

        Re: New colors and other info —Richie Dulin
   (...) I note that people have asked in the past for reissues of classic sets in different colours. So some people [will] be excited about the possibility, although this might not be quite what they had in mind. Cheers Richie Dulin (21 years ago, 19-Nov-03, to lugnet.general)