 General / 4362
Re: d'oh! I found a black 1x1 tile
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 25 May 1999 03:22:29 GMT

Thanks for all the help!

John Cromer wrote:

Ah, but it could have been a 4559, 5541, 5571 6340, 8479 or an 8485, to
name a few recent sets....

John C.

(as always, consult Joshua D. for the canonical list....)

In lugnet.general, Gary R. Istok writes:
Christopher Masi wrote:

Normally, I get excited when I find a tile, but last night I found a
black 1x1 tile on the floor of the LEGO closet. OK, black 1x1 tiles are
fairly rare; so, from which box did this one fall? Since I have neither
the time nor the space to build all the models it may be years before I
find out where this peice goes.

Thanks for not correcting my bad spelling in public; I hate being embarrassed.
"I" before "E" except after "C" and the billion other exceptions....  piece

errrrrr...
Chris

It is highly unlikely that it came from 1970's Homemaker set #266 (Child's
Bedroom), which has 16 of them in the bedspread and stool top designs (just
bought one).  Lugnet has this.

Just rambling,
Gary Istok