 General / 43619
    The first MOC (not my own) that I see in person, Eric Harshbarger's Crayons —George Haberberger
   Hello, By the time everything else in my life is taken care, I have precious little time left for lucny meetings, or brickfests, or meeting any other AFOLs. But, this weekend it worked out. Saturday, Mary (my wife) wanted time to clean up the house, (...) (21 years ago, 17-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: The first MOC (not my own) that I see in person, Eric Harshbarger's Crayons —Eric Harshbarger
    Hi all, I'll follow up George's post by pointing to my webpage I just typed up about the weekend: (URL) correction: Alphabet Blocks and Checkers were this year's inductees to the Hall of Fame (the toys George mentions were already in from previous (...) (21 years ago, 17-Nov-03, to lugnet.general)