 General / 4361
  Re: Bulk brick sales and Making Silver Bricks

I beleive chrome plating is electroplating. Dissolved chromium ions are reduced to metallic chrome on an electrode. Do they use the plastic as the electorde and get chromium to plate on the plastic...I do not know I have not looked into it; I am (...) (25 years ago, 25-May-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Bulk brick sales and Making Silver Bricks

(...) too (...) The (...) and (...) motorcycle (...) the (...) that (...) I (...) Mike: They have been chroming plastic on automobiles for more than 25 years! Chroming does not always mean "hot" liquid: It is a process where an item is given a (...) (25 years ago, 27-May-99, to lugnet.general)