 General / 43532
    Re: Improved Pick-A-Brick packing —Brian H. Nielsen
   (...) I have some pictures up now of how both packing methods fill the main part of the cup. Not shown are packing the bottom groove (18 1x2's) and the lid (4 2x4 bricks and 6 1x1's) as they are both straight forward. The moderated folder is (URL) (...) (21 years ago, 13-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Improved Pick-A-Brick packing —Jeff Reuland
   Thanks Brian, the photos help a lot! My feeble 3rd attempt is somewhat similiar in design. (URL) This stack is built in 15 layers. The photo shows each and the amount of bricks used. As with all cups, you start with 21-1x2's in the moat at the (...) (21 years ago, 13-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)