 General / 43512
Re: How bricks comes to be...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 12 Nov 2003 06:50:25 GMT

In lugnet.general, Henrik Johansson wrote:
I found this wouderfull litle pice about how LEGO-bricks are made and I just
have to share it. Apperently bricks aren't scraped of magic trees by tiny danish
elves... I'm shocked.

And so am I :)

http://www.popandco.com/archive/moab/

/Henrik

(PS. Sorry if this has been posted before, I did try to make a search for the
link with the news-search but it didn't want to search for the link as a hole so
I ended up with hits on all threads that had "com" in them... And that is quit a
few)

I've found it easier to search for uncommon parts of the URL, in this case
"popandco". When searching for posts about Brickshelf URL's I usually use the
numberstring at the end (62991 from
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=62991).

This Flashanimation is, however, old news. But not from the above mentioned site
but from the LEGO Club at lego.com. Looks like someone has somehow downloaded
the whole animation and put it somewhere else.

Here's the URL to the official one (you have to be a member but I'd be suprised
if all Lugnetreaders were not members there already (OK, so I realize that's not
the case)): http://club.lego.com/features/MoaLB.asp

--
Best regards,
/Tobbe