 General / 43485
  THANK YOU!!!...!!!

I was going through Lugnet withdrawals all weekend!!!!!!! Yay!!! It works again!!!...!!! Rob (21 years ago, 10-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: THANK YOU!!!...!!!

(...) What happened? I admit it was rather shocking to open up my email this morning and only get four emails, instead of the usual 50 Monday fare. I noticed that I couldn't reply to LUGNET stuff either. ~Mike (21 years ago, 10-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: THANK YOU!!!...!!!

(...) Me too... I'm not 100% sure what happened, but basically the auto-restart script that monitors the NNTP server failed to restart it correctly after it fell down for some reason. I killed a hung process this morning and it restarted fine. Very (...) (21 years ago, 10-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: THANK YOU!!!...!!!

(...) Maybe you need a script to watch the script (that watches the script. :-) ) (21 years ago, 10-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: THANK YOU!!!...!!!

(...) Hush now or Todd will have you replaced with a very small script! :-) (21 years ago, 12-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)