 General / 43433
  Re: Lego Kiosk

(...) I don't know about the kiosks, but I've heard speculation that it wasn't great, but maybe a few kiosks will be put up by Waldenbooks. From what I've noticed, all the trains have been grouped into World City. The 4511 and 4512, the cargo crane (...) (21 years ago, 5-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Lego Kiosk

(...) Really?!?! That's awesome...as a matter of fact, that just made my day. Thanks for the info, I can't wait to go. :D Joe (21 years ago, 5-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Lego Kiosk

(...) The recent Target toys seasonal ad book contains the 4512 Cargo Train but lists it as an "online exclusive" or somesuch. I take that to mean it won't be in Target stores, which will remove the single most consistent source of cheap (...) (21 years ago, 5-Nov-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)