 General / 43392
  Re: Web Host Concept

(...) This is pretty similar to the idea of MOCPages, except that MOCPages is free? In general, it's a good idea, and I like it :) Some technical problems I can see, but probably nothing that can't be figured out. (21 years ago, 31-Oct-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish, lugnet.animation)

  Re: Web Host Concept

(...) Yes. The difference is that MOCPages (which is a great service!) does not allow you to create your own website. You can upload photos and write descriptions but that's as far as it goes. I'm envisioning three stages to this now: Stage 1: (...) (21 years ago, 31-Oct-03, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Web Host Concept

I'm unconvinced as to why you'd need this. Plenty of people provide free hosting, for example I bet your ISP does. Now the space available on these sites is limited but then the majority of the large stuff on your site would actually be on (...) (21 years ago, 31-Oct-03, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Web Host Concept

(...) Lol. Two points: Space isn't the biggest issue. I have a few other web spaces I could split content about if I needed to. The main problem is the ads. I _hate_ ads. The only thing that drives me nuts faster than neon text on a black (...) (21 years ago, 31-Oct-03, to lugnet.publish)