 General / 4338
Re: Problems in RTL?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 25 May 1999 16:01:06 GMT

Gary,

I'll bet your newsfeed is news.itd.umich.edu, right?

It's fubar right now, AFAICT.  I was just considering firing
off an email to those guys.  Seems like NNTP service always
goes down the tubes during the summer months around here.

Gary Istok <gistok@umich.edu> wrote in message
Am I the only one having any problems in RTL today, or are there no new
messages there since yesterday?  Hmmmm.

Gary Istok