 General / 43306
Re: Traffic on lugnet?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 21 Oct 2003 09:04:23 GMT

In lugnet.general, Sonnich Jensen wrote:
Just wondering...

Is traffic lower now than it used to be (~1 year ago)

To me it seems so. Also I post less than I used too.

It does appear so.

Looking here:
http://news.lugnet.com/admin/statistics/?n=3756

You can see that the last week had 1242 posts.

Going back a year to here (selected the tuesday instead of the 21st):
http://news.lugnet.com/admin/statistics/?n=2819

It was 1646 posts in the previous week.

So, from this highly unscientific "research" you can clearly see that posts is
down with 404 posts per week as compared to last year.

I'd recommend looking at more then one week if you *really* want to know though
:)

Some theories;
The port change
LEGOWorld, people are still recovering and was OffLine during the event.
NWBrickCon, still recovering
Perhaps less announcents that need discussion

I would not spend too much time scratching my head and ringing the doom bell.

--
Best regards,
/Tobbe