 General / 43303
    Minifigure legs assembly - sand purple, not Zam Wessell's —Monica Parra
   Hi everyone, I came across a pair of minifigure legs but I just can't figure out where they come from. They are sand purple, like Zam Wessel's from set 7133 Bounty Hunter Pursuit, but they do not have the darker purple pockets on the legs like (...) (21 years ago, 20-Oct-03, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Minifigure legs assembly - sand purple, not Zam Wessell's —Erick Jensen
   (...) Are they the legs of Gilderoy Lockhart from the big Chamber of Secrects set? or is he just pink. That's my guess, or else some old paradisa set. (21 years ago, 21-Oct-03, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Minifigure legs assembly - sand purple, not Zam Wessell's —Monica Parra
   (...) No the Gilderoy ones are sand "red" i'm talking about sand "purple" like Zam Wessell's. with NO pattern on the legs. thanks though, Monica (21 years ago, 22-Oct-03, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Minifigure legs assembly - sand purple, not Zam Wessell's —Tobbe Arnesson
   (...) They'r not NavyBlue? (URL) Violet? (URL) know who Zam Wessel is. (21 years ago, 23-Oct-03, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Minifigure legs assembly - sand purple, not Zam Wessell's —Monica Parra
   (...) Here is the picture of what i'm talking about, the sand purple pants. the one of the left is Zam Wessell, the other one is the one i'm talking about, she has no zam leg markings, just plain sand purple. my question is if anybody knows what set (...) (21 years ago, 28-Oct-03, to lugnet.general)