 General / 43294
  Anyone have the instructions for 5571 Giant Truck / Black Cat ?

and would be willing to scan and upload them to brickshelf ? The set is plenty old enough to qualify for scanning and I see that there are no copies available on BL for sale. Thanks, Ray (21 years ago, 19-Oct-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Anyone have the instructions for 5571 Giant Truck / Black Cat ?

(...) 5571 is located here: (URL) hasn't been moved to the new repository yet so it isn't searchable on Brickshelf right now. KL (21 years ago, 20-Oct-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Anyone have the instructions for 5571 Giant Truck / Black Cat ?

(...) You can try this site: (URL) They have tons of instructions and I also saw the truck you are looking for. Steve (21 years ago, 20-Oct-03, to lugnet.general)