 General / 43275
  Re: 2004 Catalog Sighting

Funny thing, I noticed this thread as I was looking for a newsgroup to post this to. Forgive me if this doesn't come up as a followup - the LUGNET posting system doesn't like me for some reason, so I have to do everything by email. Well, here's your (...) (21 years ago, 16-Oct-03, to lugnet.general)