 General / 43267
  new LEGO catalogue on-line

I was just browsing LEGO.com, and they put up their new Holiday Catalogue. New items are the new World City "rescue" sets (which say should ship by mid- November), and the new UCS Snowspeeder (on the back cover, now available). Just thought I'd post (...) (21 years ago, 14-Oct-03, to lugnet.general)