 General / 43169
43168  |  43170
Subject:
Sword of Power
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 29 Sep 2003 00:18:55 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

because everyone was so good to go through the motions with my silly requests concerning criticism last time, i allow any format for criticism this time. now don’t abuse this priviledge. people who are “horsing around” and “cutting up” will be punished severely.

-Der Krakhed Lenschtein