 General / 43144
    Have you seen the movie "2001 a space odyssey"? —Øyvind Steinnes
   A friend of mine have made this: (URL) has been lurking around on lugnet sometime earlier so he probably have shown this before. But I like the movie 2001 a lot and think it is one of the best movies ever. And I love my friends recreation of this in (...) (21 years ago, 21-Sep-03, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Have you seen the movie "2001 a space odyssey"? —Tobbe Arnesson
   (...) Posted before or not; I've not seen it before. Thanks for pointing it out, I found it hillarious and well done! XFUT: lugnet.space (21 years ago, 22-Sep-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)