 General / 43100
43099  |  43101
Subject:
Service Alert
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.brickshelf, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 18 Sep 2003 16:56:07 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

The gallery is currently unavailable while we do some emergency maintenance.
It should be back up sometime Thursday afternoon or early evening.  Deep
links will continue to work.  The instruction library is currently operational.

While none of the above is related to Hurricane Isabel, the datacenter that
Brickshelf is in is directly in her projected path.  The datacenter is
in a solid building and has generator backup backup so I don't expect any
interruptions due to the storm (except for possible upstream internet/telco
outages).

I have set up a webcam looking out an office window.  It is not on generator
backup so stop updating if power is lost.  In that case I may move it to the
datacenter which doesn't have as good a view of the outside.

http://www.kl.net/webcam/

Thank you for your patience.

KL