 General / 43082
    Google News is a good way to get references to Lego in the media —Thomas Main
   I am a big fan of Google News ((URL) You can use it to set up "news alerts" that send out an e-mail when a certain keyword is found in news stories (say, LEGO). One of the things I love about it is its breadth of coverage. You get news from lots of (...) (21 years ago, 16-Sep-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.off-topic.debate)