 General / 43072
    best source of the Click Hinge car roof bits —Jonathan Wilson
   Which set is the best set to get if I want more of the new "click hinge" car roof bits? (black, grey or whatever) (21 years ago, 15-Sep-03, to lugnet.general)

        Re: best source of the Click Hinge car roof bits —Keith Hui
   (...) If I understand you correctly... [LEGOSet 4402] HTH Keith (21 years ago, 16-Sep-03, to lugnet.general, FTX)