 General / 43070
Re: ACDC's Angus Young Mini-Figure
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 15 Sep 2003 11:39:38 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Marlon Wuytenburg wrote:
I've just posted a decent picture of my custom Angus Young mini-figure, dressed
in his school-boy outfit and his Gibson SG guitar!

http://www.blockaholic.com/acdc1.htm

Cute, if such a word can be used about an old man in shcool-boy outfit :)

So, how did you do the Gibson?

For those about to rock, we salut you!

--
Best regards,