 General / 43010
  Looking for the author

A couple years ago, after the 911 horror, I found this picture of a mini WTC model. But I did not make notes as to who the author was. Can anyone help me? I created a ldraw model, and I'd like to make the appropriate notation. (URL) (21 years ago, 8-Sep-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Looking for the author

(...) (URL) Hafner www.hafhead.com (21 years ago, 8-Sep-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Looking for the author

(...) Thanks. I tried to find it again on Brickshelf, but wasnt having much luck with the search. I dont have the 2x2 with the 'windows' pattern on the side (I think they only come in the Movie Maker set), so I used regular blue 2x2 bricks for my (...) (21 years ago, 9-Sep-03, to lugnet.general)