 General / 42994
    Re: Set Questions —Mike Petrucelli
   (...) Did you check Peeron? (2 URLs) (...) (3 URLs) Well I think that answers most of your questions. I don't know about KT203-7 though. (...) No problem, I am kinda surpised you didn't think of Peeron though. -Mike Petrucelli (21 years ago, 6-Sep-03, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: Set Questions —Richard Marchetti
   (...) 'Tis true, I should have thought of that. But then, sometimes the value comes out in other ways than just the raw data of what kind of bricks and how many, etc. Thanks Mike. -- Hop-Frog (21 years ago, 6-Sep-03, to lugnet.general, FTX)