 General / 42915
Re: Arrgh! Forgot Brickshelf password
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 28 Aug 2003 14:07:13 GMT

In lugnet.general, Sonnich Jensen wrote:

Paul Baulch <paul.baulch@SPAMLESSatari.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.general, James Wilson wrote:
Arrgh!  I forgot my Brickshelf password.  I wanted to upload some pics of
Derwood, my new <http://www.fleebnork.com Fleebnork®>.  But I can't get back
into my page.  Anybody know if there's a "reset" feature?  I tried e-mailing
Kevin, but no response so far.

I got so fed up I just created a new profile and copied the old stuff over.
That's why you'll find two members named "Paul Baulch"... :-)

Cheers,

I recall the problem; seems like other people have created new folders as
they could not get the password once lost

Yes, I figure that's what I'm going to have to do.  It's kind of frustrating,
too, because I've sent 2 emails to Kevin, and got no reply at all, not even a
"sorry, can't help you," message.
James