 General / 42905
42904  |  42906
Subject:
High Hopes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Wed, 27 Aug 2003 18:50:28 GMT

Quite a while back someone posted an extremely cool ant-like MOC with an abdomen
based on the faceted corners (such as those used in the Adventurer's balloon).
I've searched to no avail, and I was hoping someone might have some idea of what
I'm talking about.

As I recall, the abdomen was hollow and accessible for storage, but the voices
in my head are making it hard for me to remember clearly.  I suspect that there
are probably a dozen or so MOCs to fit this description, and I'd be happy to
look at any of them.

Thanks to anyone who can enlighten me on this pressing issue!

Dave!

Please FUT as appropriate