 General / 42892
  Re: Pick a Brick -- sooner than expected

(...) Mark Papenfuss set up a page with info on the California P-a-B: (URL) think they change the line up now and again. Lookin' forward to the Chicago P-a-B :) Julie (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.fl.orl)

  Re: Pick a Brick -- sooner than expected

(...) Absolutely! From what I understand, both of the store they are opening (Woodfield and Gurnee Mills) will have them. -Tim (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.fl.orl)

  Re: Pick a Brick -- sooner than expected

(...) I didn't know about the Woodfield and Gurnee Mills stores! :) Closer (for me at least) and better parking! Those 2 are probably just for the holiday season? or... Gurnee Mills *is* an outlet mall, are we gettin' a year round outlet store?? (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.fl.orl)