 General / 42865
  Help setting up a new LUG

Sup all, I was wondering if anybody in the Virginia area would be interested in setting up a new LUG. I don't have to many ideas as of yet, but I thought it'd be good to have one for the more eastern part of the state as well as one that can (...) (21 years ago, 22-Aug-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.announce)