 General / 42748
Re: Status of Bricks Magazine?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 10 Aug 2003 14:04:06 GMT

Damn.... I had ordered three ...... I subscribed online and paied through
paypal.
Does anybody have the same case?

"Joel Hoornbeek" <joel@webaccess.net> ¼¶¼g©ó¶l¥ó
In lugnet.general, Bruce Lowell wrote:
In lugnet.general, Joel Hoornbeek wrote:
Hello,
I'm just wondering if anyone knows anything official about the status • of
Bricks Magazine.  There haven't been any recent updates to the website, • and
the e-mails I've sent to customersupport@... have gone unanswered.
Thanks!

-Joel

This topic came up over at the FBTB forums a while ago, which you can • see

<http://pub180.ezboard.com/fthefbtbcommunityfrm7.showMessage?topicID=2093.to
pic
here>.?I don't know any more than what's been said there or officially
announced.¬Tim's also replied recenty to the thread, which you can see • at the
bottom of the page.?Hope that helps.

~ <http://bruce.kus-numa.net/lego/
   <http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/bwhp/BWHP/sigfig.jpg>>
~^ (Bruce)?
   ?
   ?
   ?
   <http://bruce.kus-numa.net/lego/ LEGO @ Bruce's Homepage>?

Hi Bruce,
I read FBTB quite regularly, so I had seen that thread, but thanks for • pointing
it out again.  I was hoping that by posting here I might be able to get
something more official than the rumors that were posted over there.

-Joel