 General / 42717
  The first LDRAW/MLCAD-made car for a computer game

I've been familiar with making 3D models for the computer game "Midtown Madness 2" for a while now, one of my more popular models being a VW Turbo New Beetle. I go by "Legoguy" at the Midtown Madness 2 Central forums ((URL)) so needless to say I (...) (21 years ago, 5-Aug-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.cad, lugnet.technic)