 General / 42706
42705  |  42707
Subject:
Brickshelf problems?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 3 Aug 2003 22:53:44 GMT

I'm seeing problems viewing anything on brickshelf (except for deep links)
The error is
"There was a server error. Please go back and try again."

1) Goto www.brickshelf.com
2) Click on the "What's New" link
3) See error message.

Is there anyone who's an admin on Brickshelf that can fix this?

thanks,
mark