 General / 42693
42692  |  42694
Subject:
How many are using Lugnet? (needed for article)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 1 Aug 2003 09:07:23 GMT

Hi all!

I shall write an aticle about lego (trains) for a local paper. (more about that
in mid-august! - but you are all welcome at Valga in Estonia on August 16th).

I would like to know:
how many people are using lugnet.

There are 2127 members - http://www.lugnet.com/people/members/bynumber.cgi

There are 2298 unique names - http://news.lugnet.com/people/?n=2817

I'll use these numbers if I don't get anything else.

I would asume that a much larger number uses lego, as other (non-English) groups
exist. I'd say app 10000 people read lugnet, and by that are "users".

It will be used as a part of this:
http://eng.el.hanashi.ee/page.asp?menu=418&artid=315&action=kuva

BR
Sonnich Jensen