 General / 42677
Re: Inventor 4094 monkey doesn't work!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 27 Jul 2003 21:26:12 GMT

"Huw Millington" <hmillington@btinternet.com> wrote in message
news:HIp48L.HDK@lugnet.com...
Has anyone succeeded in getting the monkey in 4094 to traverse the string?
Mine won't, the arm doesn't catch the string as it rotates, it misses by
quite a margin, due I think to the weight of the monkey pulling the arms
off-centre.

Perhaps someone has solved this problem, if so do let me know, my kids are
nagging to see it working!

Huw

Check the installation of the knuckle at the monkey's hands. I made the
mistake of installing it backwards  and had the same problem.

--
Bob Fay

http://www.ozbricks.com/bobfay/