 General / 42668
42667  |  42669
Subject:
Look for freelance on copyright
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 25 Jul 2003 16:10:14 GMT

Everyone!

BRICK Marketplace is looking for freelance on copywriter to write on LEGO
product description for BRICK Marketplace store online. We will pay from .50¢ to
$1.50 on each products description on basic product size with description length
(example in below).  BRICK Marketplace has about 250 to 300 products lists. I
will provide products number lists.

Here is some rule and quality to become freelance.
1. > Must be excellent skill in English with no error grammar.
2. > Must have excellent creative write with well concept.
3. > Must have strong knowledge on LEGO products and their trademark name (i.e.
Star Wars LEGO products name "Gungan™ Patrol" that need add trademark, you can
find information on LUGNET product lists)
4. > Prohibited to copy information from LEGO's website or any other website.
(You can get information to help idea to write BUT you must write on your OWN
words that will avoid from legal)
5. > Able to meet deadline date.
6. > In the future, able to write for new products, when I add and expect to
done within 48 hours (of course be reasonable how much products lists will add.
i.e., if only 2 new products, then should be done within 48 hours)
7. > Prefer use MS Word file.

BRICK Marketplace will pay either two options: First option, I will send fund
via PayPal to your account (not responsible with any fee). Second option, you
can purchase anything products from our store and receive free shipping to you
(only accept in USA).

Please send me your sample copywriter for this three products (small, medium,
large) following, 1271, 4727, 7163. Remember that small products should be short
description. Medium product should be medium length description. Large product
should be long length description.  Here is links to our example:

Small product - 6706 (.50¢)
http://www.brickdirect.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=6706&Category_Code=wild-west

Large product - 6769 ($1.50)
http://www.brickdirect.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=6769&Category_Code=wild-west
(This deception need add about two more sentence)

I will receive sample from anyone who interesting to be freelance, then I will
make final decision to offer.  Send sample deadline is 24 hours from this post.
If you have any question or discuss about freelance, please send email to
webmaster@brickdirect.com. I will be more than happy to discuss on your
question.  Thank you and good luck.

Christopher Layton
Founder