 General / 4264
    Re: Palm Users? —Michael Huffman
   (...) Ed, your comment pains me like a finger (or a sharp stick) to the eye. I mean, I've got to hand it to you, such off-handed comments as this *is* your style, but maybe Mike was talking fig·uratively about palm trees. ...leaf it to me, only a (...) (25 years ago, 19-May-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.pun)

        Re: Palm Users? —Tom McDonald
   (...) Nay, palm users are not to be found, not easily anyway. No one would openly admit to being party to exfoliation, at least no one could be heard anyway because to be exfoliated means you've fired all your live sound effects guys. -Tom McD. when (...) (25 years ago, 20-May-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.pun)