 General / 42623
    Re:new and unusual lego theme? —Joshua Brunstad
   Hey guys, I was thinking, and I want to have a theme that involves people without air equipment or wetsuits,but with flippers,being lowered into the ocean in shark cages and treasure ,crocodiles, and attacking computer companies,but I can't figure (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jul-03, to lugnet.general)

        Re: new and unusual lego theme? —Jon Palmer
   (...) Ok, this is without a doubt (and please don't take this wrong) the weirdest post I've ever seen. Well, at least in a very long time. In a good way. Flippers on the people? Treasure is in the cages? With crocodiles in there? My god that'd be (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jul-03, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: new and unusual lego theme? —Jon Palmer
   (...) WAIT. you're the floating space station dude. It's all clear now. How did that work out by the way? Let us know in .space :) j o n (3 URLs) (21 years ago, 18-Jul-03, to lugnet.general, FTX)